May 27-28, 2011
- Modified archive-ui code to substitute templates using new string substitution feature which is used in mm3.
- Made a little modification in adding an article to the database
- Finally, for the first time, on adding a new message to the archives, I can see conversation-list page and each conversation page – both working perfectly!!
- But in most of the code, I have used little hacks to just make it work. So, its time to go through the archive-ui and pipermail code once again, and then, write a good code to achieve that basic functionality. Have already started working in this direction.
- After that, next thing would be to make some new changes and add more features to the archive-ui for mm3.