June 11-12, 2011
- Read the basics of storm/sqlite
- Got the basic understanding of Andrew’s approach through his blog.
- Configured apache and tested python scripts with CGI and mod_wsgi. It seems that mod_wsgi offers many advantages compared to CGI. Though, for mailocate project, CGI was used.
- Update the html file of the conversation list: the entry corresponding to the updated conversation needs to be updated as well. ✔
- Some issues with hide_quotes ✔
- indentation in conversation ✔
- differentiate between article.body() and article.html_body() ✔
- clean up the code ✎
- merge _in_reply_to and in_reply_to fields
- commit.. ✔
- Write down instructions and other notes to be able to install and see my modified code in a working condition ✔✎